About Junos OS
- One operating system
- One software release
- One modular software architecture
- J Series Services Routers (J2300, J4300, and J6300) are deployed at the remote edge of distributed networks.
- Most M Series routers are deployed in small and medium cores in peering M10i, M20, M40e, M120, M160, and M320 routers have fully redundant hardware, including Routing Engines
- The MX Series 3D Universal Edge Routers are Ethernet-optimized edge routers that provide both switching and carrier-class Ethernet routing. The MX Series routers support two types of Dense Port Concentrators (DPCs) with built-in Ethernet ports: Gigabit Ethernet 40-port and 10-Gigabit Ethernet 4-port.
- T Series routers (T320, T640, T1600, TX Matrix, and TX Matrix Plus routers) are deployed at the core of provider networks. These routers have fully redundant hardware, including power and cooling, Routing Engines, and Switch Interface Boards.